Home Cooking Diary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to homecookingdiary.comBack to homecookingdiary.com  Home ShoppingHome Shopping  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  RegisterRegister  

MSG sick from Korean food

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
Admin
Peter

MSG sick from Korean food Empty
PostSubject: MSG sick from Korean food   MSG sick from Korean food EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Whenever I eat Korean food at a Korean restaurant, my body responds to MSG two hours after eating. I feel sick, nauseated, and unhealthy. I don't understand why most of Korean restaurants add MSG in their stew or premixed hot sauce. The use of this artificial ingredient needs to stop that make some people feel sick afterward.

I think using MSG in Korean food in most of the restaurants started becoming a popular practice in the 70's or 80's by restaurant owners who wanted quick and dirty magical ingredients that are cheap. This is a big detriment to the traditional and supreme flavor and quality of Korean cuisine. I am looking forward to eat at Korean restaurants using no MSG.
Back to top Go down
https://homecookingdiary.board-directory.net

MSG sick from Korean food
Page 1 of 1